Sunday, October 17, 2010

No camera = No posts


I haven't fallen off the vegan wagon, I promise. This perfectionist did however lose the camera battery charger. I'm unfortunately one of those creative/disorganized people who generally loses something of importance weekly. I really don't like posting pictures I'm not proud of hence the lack of posts. Lame right? Tell that to my neurotic brain. I ordered a new charger, so hopefully I'll be back up and running ASAP. I had to snap a picture of these cupcakes though. While the toppings might not be totally vegan (or at least I don't think they were) they were so pretty, so I had to share even if I had to use my crap cell phone camera. The recipe was marble cupcakes with fluffy vegan buttercream frosting from VCTOTW (as Amber from Almost Vegan likes to abbreviate.) I hadn't made this frosting yet, and it was indeed fluffy. It was just the right consistency to pipe huge cloud like mountains atop these yummy little cakes. The marble cake was yum too! I'm kind of craving these again just thinking about them. Hmmm....

3 comments:

Amber Shea said...

Hehe, it's just so much easier than typing the whole thing out, am I right? :)

That frosting does look incredible!

Vegan Piggy said...

It IS so much easier, and since I have obsessively made cupcakes, it is necessary to abbreviate. I must stop. By the way, congrats on going to school! That seriously sounds like so much fun. I would love to do something like that eventually!

Amber Shea said...

Thank you!! I'm so nervous and excited. One week from tonight I will have already finished my first day! Eek!